Just a reminder that ‘Shadow and Bone’ is now streaming (worldwide) on Netflix! If you missed last night’s “Sneak Peek Premiere Event” for the show – which includes a fun chat with the cast, behind the scenes moments, and a 10 minute preview – watch that here.
Dark forces conspire against orphan Alina Starkov when she unleashes an extraordinary power that could change the fate of her war-torn world.
Official title and descriptions for all 8 episodes are behind the cut:
New interviews with the ‘Shadow and Bone’ cast have been added to our video archive.
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (Catus Geekus)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (Goggler)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (Bellissimo Files)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Cast Quiz (Heat World)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (Chris Cantada)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (ET Canada)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (Cosmopolitan UK)
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ S1 Interview (Nerds of Color)
More will be added as they become available, so keep checking back!
The cast of ‘Shadow and Bone’, along with screenwriter Eric Heisserer and author Leigh Bardugo, spoke with IGN to discuss the show and answer some fan questions. The full Q&A session, as well as cast reactions to the trailer and panel bloopers & outtakes, have been added to our video archive. You can also watch the videos on IGN’s website.
– ‘Shadow & Bone’ At IGN Fan Fest 2021 (February 26, 2021)
The first full-length trailer for Season One of ‘Shadow and Bone’ has been released. Watch it here. Screen captures are in the gallery. New stills and promotional artwork for the show have also been added. ‘Shadow and Bone’ premieres April 23rd on Netflix.