021.jpg
Ben_Barnes_072.jpg
Ben_Barnes_071.jpg
Ben_Barnes_070.jpg
Ben_Barnes_069.jpg
Ben_Barnes_068.jpg

‘Westworld’ 1×09 Screen Captures

Our gallery has been updated with screen captures from episode 9 of ‘Westworld’ (titled “The Well-Tempered Clavier”). Watch the promo for episode 10 (season finale) here.

Gallery Link:
363 x Westworld > 01×09 – “The Well-Tempered Clavier” (Screen Captures)

Comments

Carol said:

Ben’s back so West-World is complete again – what else can you wish for ;P

November 28th, 2016

Dianna said:

Holding my heart tight for next week. Will Logan survive?
Thanks Stephanie for the stellar screenshots. :D

November 28th, 2016

Marie said:

Yay, it’s great to see so many caps again! Thanks a lot for your work Stephanie! :D

*SPOILER*
I was fearing this scene between Logan and Dolores, but it went beyond my expectations… Kept me on the edge of my seat!
It’s funny, I have more sympathy for Logan now that William has gone to the dark side… or has he really?… :p
*End of spoiler*

It was one of the best episodes so far, incredible acting from the entire cast!
Patiently waiting for the finale and lighting up a little candle for Logan, hopefully we’ll see him in season 2…. please? :)

November 28th, 2016

Elizabeth Anne said:

Wow I was so happy when I saw so much of Logan in this latest episode. I’m so in awe of Ben’s performance, which is incredible! I think Logan’s favorite episode is also my favorite episode. Thanks Stephanie for these amazing pictures too.

November 29th, 2016

CindyDakin said:

This episode was the best one in my opinion, but I hope the final will be even better. So excited for episode 10!!

November 29th, 2016

F2write said:

90-minute Finale. Woo-hoo!

November 29th, 2016

dianna said:

Praying praying praying for Logan not to die next week.
People were asking this in the livechat yesterday but he didn’t blink ! lol
probalby not allowed to give the outcome of his character..
Is it sunday yet? lol

November 30th, 2016

Leave Comments

Please note that comments consisting of more than two links will be filtered as spam.