• Product: UOMO Salvatore Ferragamo
• Designer: Salvatore Ferragamo
• Stylist: George Cortina
• Photographer / Director: Francesco Carrozzini
• Art Director: Riccardo Ruini
• Camera Director: Masanobu Takayanagi
• Release Date: September 2016
UOMO Salvatore Ferragamo is a charismatic, oriental woody fragrance that leaves a lasting impression, just like the man who wears it. An elegant embodiment of masculinity, where vibrant woody ingredients interplay with gourmand notes of pure seduction. A fresh and cool opening, infused with an irreverent sense of charm using unexpected notes of Black Pepper, Cardamon and Bergamot.
The heart of the fragrance is built around an iconic and classically Italian ingredient, the Tiramisu. The combination of Orange Blossom and Ambrox perfectly represent the duality of the Italian Man: strong, confident and roguish, yet seductive and sweet. Cashmere Wood and Sandalwood finish the fragrance with a touch of Tonka Bean, leaving an indelible mark with enormous long lasting qualities.