001.jpg
002.jpg
000009.jpg
000005.jpg
000004.jpg
000008.jpg

Happy 36th Birthday, Ben Barnes!

Today Ben celebrates his 36th birthday! In honor of Ben’s special day, I have added
brand new outtakes from an old photoshoot he did back in 2013 to our gallery.

All of us here at Ben Barnes Fan want to wish you a Happy 36th Birthday!

May you have continued success in your career and much happiness in the year to come. We wish you all the best! Have a great day, Ben! ♥

Comments

Linda cabrera said:

Happy Birthday Ben
I love you so much. Feliz Cumpleaños. Te quiero con todo mi corazon y mi alma

CindyDakin said:

Happy Birthday Ben.
I wish you nothing, but the best for everything you do in life.
Hope you are having a wonderful and special day with family and friends.
Lots of love x

Ps: thank you Steph for these nice new/old photos. LOVE them!!

Bere said:

Happybirthday to bennnnb..wishin him the best and i will party in honor of him. Hahaha love him so muchhh

Hansi (@drinix) said:

It’s your day! Time to get spoiled!
I wish your everyday to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and warmth. May all your dreams and desires come to true in this coming year!
Happy Birthday Ben : the birthday boy!!

Marie said:

Woooow, you spoil us too much Stephanie!!! <3 :D Many thanks for the amazing outtakes! *hugs* There isn't a single bad pic of him. ;)

Wishing Ben a happy birthday, lots of success in his professional and personal life! All the best to him and looking forward to finding out what's next for him. :) Thank you Ben for inspiring this amazing site. <3

Claire said:

Happy Birthday Ben! I wish you all the good of the world. Nine years ago, he joined my days… Time run. Seems like yeterday that I saw him the first time. It’s strange think about that today. So, I thank him for bringing me back after a very dark period of my life, and continues to do today. Never change!

And thanks to you, Stephanie, for the all beautiful pics! I love this photoshoot!!!

Carol said:

Happy 36th Birthday Ben! I hope that you will have a truly marvelous and joyous day with family and friends!!
:-*

LaRose said:

Happy Birthday Ben!

I hope your special day is wonderful. Don’t worry about getting older. You are aging like fine wine. I wish you success in everything you do.

I have been a fan for years and I will be forever.

Love
Tanya

Reen said:

HAPPY Birthday Mr. Barnes
I can’t believe your 36 years old today.????????!
I hope your birthday is special ?

Reen said:

Rochester New York
They just opened a Hospital for stick Children !
They would love to Meet you Mr. Barnes . They would like to meet a Celebrity. What would be so cool if you and Johnny DEPP could both come! These Children need to be Cheered up.
Just to put a ? On there faces ! It’s for the Miracle Children Hospital !
They just finished the Operation room ! for Children with Cancer and Ms ecxerra. I

I Don’t work for them but as a Learning disable woman I give money
To help the kids in need .

Reen

Nat said:

Happy Birthday to Ben! <3 <3 <3 Wiiiiii =D

Holly said:

Happy Birthday Mr. Ben Barnes
I hope it was a cool one just like you????
I been you fan since
Star Dust .

?and ?? Holly

Holly said:

I love West World
I hope it wins an Emmy award?
I would love to see it win !!!
Your so cool you should do a movie about
The Beatles George Harrison.
I have seen so many photos of you that looks
Just like George . That would be a movie for you
Prince Caspian had a Beatlte hair cut!
You would be great!,
Peace Holly

August 21st, 2017

Luiza said:

CouCou Little Tiger!!! :) That’s me – your most beautiful fan Luiza – Happy Brithday!!! :D:D:D Bisous a Toi Ben :D

August 21st, 2017

Elizabeth Anne said:

Happy Birthday Ben! I hope you had a very special day with your family and loved ones! I’m so excited for you especially with the Punisher coming out. You’re looking so incredibly handsome in all these pictures. I love you and wish you all the best!

August 21st, 2017

Dianna said:

I love the pictures and banner. Happy belated birthday, Ben. Next year I’ll be more on time.

August 30th, 2017

Leave Comments

Please note that comments consisting of more than two links will be filtered as spam.